Fitmoo Fee Policy
Fitmoo Fee Policy
EFFECTIVE AS OF JANUARY 1, 2015
A. Fitstore Goods
Fees for selling Fitstore Goods are simple and straightforward:
- Listing a product, service or event on Fitmoo is always free. Fitmoo only collects a fee on successful transactions--i.e., when sellers sell something and buyers buy something. Our interests are always aligned with the interests of our sellers and buyers.
- When you make a sale, we deduct some small fees from your listing price as set forth in this Fee Policy and you receive the rest.
- Shipping: The merchant selects their shipping option from the Post – Fit Store – Product box. Merchants select the shipping box and pricing options (the box will be given to you when you arrive at the post office), or can choose to ship via their own custom method. The price for each USPS flat rate box is listed in this menu and merchants can choose to charge this to the buyer.
- Fitmoo Fees: For successful sales of Fitstore Goods, Fitmoo charges a sales fee of 10% of the listing price, paid only upon a successful sale. In addition, we charge a processing fee of 3%, which covers our transaction costs. We also pass along referral credits, which are paid directly to Fitmoo community members, as described below.
- Referral Credits: Users of Fitmoo may endorse products or services by adding them to their stores or sharing a post or page link to their friends inside or outside of Fitmoo. This network effect will likely result in significantly higher sales volume for you. Users are paid a small referral credit of 5% on any purchases made from these marketing efforts on your behalf. This fee is passed on in every transaction on Fitmoo except in the cases where a Fitstore Good is purchased directly from a seller’s own store without a referral. In this case, referral credits are not deducted and the net earnings to the seller on these direct sales will be higher than on referred sales. The referral fee is deducted from the listing price and paid directly to the referring party’s Moola account without any markup by Fitmoo. The referring party may use the balance in their Moola account check-out at any time, or may redeem the Moola account for cash when it reaches $25.00 or more. Prior to receiving any Moola account redemptions, the account holder must provide Fitmoo with accurate name, address, social security or tax identification number for tax reporting purposes, and ACH information for wire transfer of redemption amounts.
B. Fitstore Services and Events
Our fees for listing Fitstore Services and Events are simple and straightforward:
- Listing is always free on Fitmoo.
- When you make a sale, we deduct a small fee from your listing price as set forth in this Fee Policy and you receive the rest.
- Shipping: There are no shipping costs. Purchase confirmations are sent via email and are free.
- Fitmoo Fees: For Fitstore Service and Event sales, Fitmoo charges a sales fee of 2.49% of the transaction value + a flat $0.99 transaction fee, paid only upon successful sale. In addition to this fee, we charge a processing fee of 3% to cover our transaction costs. We also deduct the credits and sales commissions, which we then pay directly to the Fitmoo community members. These are described below.
- Referral Credits: Users of Fitmoo may endorse your Fitstore Services or Events by sharing a post or page link to their friends inside or outside of Fitmoo. This network effect will likely result in significantly higher sales volume for you. Users are paid a small referral credit on any purchases made from these marketing efforts on your behalf. The referral credit paid is 5% of the purchase price. This fee is passed on to every merchant on Fitmoo except in the cases where a Service or Event is purchased directly from a seller’s own store without a referral. In this case, referral credits are not deducted and therefore the net earnings to the seller on these direct sales will be higher than on referred sales. It is paid directly to the referring party’s Moola account without any markup by Fitmoo. They may use the balance in their Moola account check-out at any time, or may redeem the Moola account for cash when it reaches $25.00 or more.
A chargeback occurs when funds are returned to a cardholder after they report an incorrect or unwanted transaction on their credit card to the credit card issuer. Because Fitmoo will be a listed merchant on record, the credit card issuer will inform Fitmoo of the chargeback and may also request more information, such as transaction information, proof of delivery, and proof of refund. Fitmoo must respond to the credit card issuer with this requested information within a short timeframe. You are responsible for any and all chargebacks filed against your account. Fitmoo reserves the right to (1) charge sellers $20 for each chargeback Fitmoo receives as the merchant on record, (2) reverse any payments made to sellers for thirty (30) days after deposit, (3) deduct payments owed to Fitmoo in connection with chargebacks from sellers’ Moola accounts or withhold future Moola account credits to cover the prior chargeback, (4) invoice sellers for payment of such costs, and (5) charge the seller credit card on file for such costs. Repeated chargebacks may result in termination of a user’s account, in Fitmoo’s sole discretion.
D. Payment Flows to Merchants
Fitstore Goods sold on Fitmoo are tracked using our USPS pre-paid postage labels. Assuming no complaints that the item was misrepresented or was not received, the merchant will be paid its net amount on the fourth business day following the package’s arrival at its destination based on USPS tracking information. Sellers must adhere to Fitmoo’s shipping methods or risk significant delays in account reconciliation. Proceeds from sales of Fitstore Services will be paid out on the 4th business day following the sale. Proceeds from Event registrations sold on Fitmoo are paid out on the 8th business day following the Event, provided that no complaints are logged. Merchants are required to address all complaints before funds are disbursed. In all cases, cleared funds will be transferred directly into the merchant’s bank account (assuming ACH information is on file) or merchant’s Moola account to be either redeemed if user’s account balance is $25.00 or more, or used at checkout for future purchases.
E. No Inspection Rights
Fitmoo users understand and agree that they shall have no right to inspect, examine or audit Fitmoo’s books, records or accounts in connection with the calculation of prices, costs, fees, or for any other purpose whatsoever.
Fitmoo does not collect sales tax on sold products, services or events. Sellers are solely responsible for collecting taxes and remitting required tax payments to applicable taxing authorities, and for identifying to Buyers at checkout the amount of applicable tax.
G. Listing Prices Examples
Below are examples of product and events posted by a merchant at various prices, showing the fees and the net amounts that the merchant will be credited with once the transaction clears.